END-OF-SEASON WORKING BEE is due to start at 12:30 Saturday 14th May 2022.
The club has been well-used since sailing resumed in December, and we've overlooked keeping it tidy along the way. We've also had a building project that still has a few 1000 nailheads to be filled!
There will be small jobs inside and out, so please bring whatever tools you're handy with, or a few cleaning products, and some willing hands.
- Saturday 14th May 2022
- 12:30 - 15:30
- Check with Julia for the jobs list on the day
Tips for what to bring:
- Good yard broom, spades, small hand brush, buckets
- Range of general tools
- Kitchen surface cleaner including cloths & sponges for cupboard interiors, the oven, and a full wipe down inside and out of all the fridges.
- Glass cleaner, paper towels
- BBQ cleaning gear
- If you can help with a car + trailer for a tip run, get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org