With several regattas scheduled for Wakatere in the coming months, Wakatere has updated its Regatta Protocol in line with the Covid-19 Protection Framework. 13/01/2022
All competitors aged 12 yrs and 3 months, volunteers, supporters, coaches, and event staff that attend a regatta at Wakatere need to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 and provide documented proof at registration, or provide evidence of a medical exemption.
Children under the age of 12 years and 3 months are exempt.
As we continue to adapt to the challenges of Covid-19, please adhere to these guidelines when visiting Wakatere:
- Scan the Wakatere Govt QR code on arrival. Mandatory
- Sanitize on arrival. Sanitizer pump stations are available in the compound
- Have My Vaccine Pass available
- Whilst no longer mandatory, we do recommend that you wear a mask within the compound
- Socially distance when possible
- Do not come to the club for any reason if unwell
We will continually review the recommendations from the Government, Ministry of Health, and Sport New Zealand and advise members of any further updates.