Bookings are open for 2021 Term 4 junior & youth coaching at Wakatere at COVID-19 Alert Level 3. Small groups for all sessions and within Covid-19 Alert Level restrictions.
We have developed a Wakatere Coaching Protocol to operate safely during Alert Levels and further instruction will be passed on to sailors with a booking. As restrictions around numbers of people gathering eases, changes may be made to Wakatere schedules. This is to manage overall numbers at the club at any one time.
Please refer to Wakatere Health & Safety
Update 9/11/2021: This week Opti Green is moving back to Thursday & Saturday for Term 4 2021 (from Tues/Sat). The change is due our ability to manage overall numbers at the club under the Alert L3.2 guidelines.
Bookings now open:
- Opti Confidence 1 Term 4 - TUESDAY (19 Oct - 7 Dec) 4-7pm
- Opti Confidence 2 Term 4 SUNDAY OPTION (7 Oct - 12 Dec) 9am-12pm
- Opti Confidence 2 Term 4 WEDNESDAY OPTION (20 Oct - 8 Dec) 4-7pm
- Opti Green Term 4 - THURSDAY 4pm-7pm & SAT 9-12pm (19 Oct - 9 Dec)
- Opti Open Term 4 - THURSDAY 4-7pm (21 Oct - 16 Dec) plus 2 x SATURDAY dates
- Starling Term 4 - WEDNESDAY (20th Oct-8th Dec) 4-7pm
- P-Class Term 4 - TUESDAY starts (19th Oct - 7th Dec) 4-7pm
- Adventure 1 Term 4 - SUNDAY (17th Oct -12 Dec) 9-12pm *FULLY BOOKED
|Note for Confidence courses|
▪ Opti C1 & C2 have an option to book a club boat - helpful for those still looking to buy their own. There is an extra fee for this. First in, first served as club boats are limited.
▪ We have TWO options for C2 this term - choose your preferred day of the week.
HOW TO BOOK
Members must login to the club's booking platform and head to the CALENDAR section for October to view the full details and/or to make a booking - MEMBER LOGIN
Email Lydia Grasberger at email@example.com
More about Waka Compass Confidence
More about Waka Compass Adventure