2018 Secondary Schools Fleet Racing Regatta
Zero to extremely light breeze, strong high tides and huge wind shifts made it a challenge for race management to set courses and for the sailors to bide their time at this year's Secondary Schools Fleet Racing Regatta. Thanks to race management and all support craft for their patience. Three races were completed in all fleets on the final afternoon.
Congratulations to Westlake Boys High School - 1st overall school team and winner of the Epiglass Trophy. Top 4 sailor results to count across all fleets.
- Day 1: racing called off due to a lack of wind
- Day 2:
- 29er 420 Feva
- Laser Radial
- School Team
- 2018 Sec Schools Notice-of-Race-.pdf
- 2018 Sec Schools -Sailing-Instructions.pdf
- 2018 SecSchoolsFleetRegatta Opti.pdf
- 2018 SecSchoolsFleetRegatta 29er 420 Feva.pdf
- 2018 SecSchoolsFleetRegatta LaserRadial.pdf
- 2018 SecSchoolsFleetRegatta Starling.pdf
- 2018 SecSchoolsFleetRegatta Teams.pdf
Last updated 02:37 on 28 February 2021