2020 Wakatere Spring Regatta
2020 Farr 3.7 North Shore Champs
2020 Sunburst Auckland Champs
2020 OK Dinghy Rum Bucket
Registration: 9:00am - 10:00am Sat 31st Oct
Briefing: 10:00am Sat 31st Oct
Day 1: first warning Signal 11:55
Day 2: first warning Signal 10:25
After racing on Saturday 31st Oct there will be a Spring Regatta Dinner and Rugby Test Match Viewing. This is a catered event, please confirm your attendance at registration on Saturday morning.
- Dinner cost: $20 per person. Payable at registration
- Dinner will be served soon after racing approx 6pm
- The Rugby starts 9:45 - maybe too late for some but you are welcome to stay
- The bar will be open for purchases
If you are a club member or support person for someone entering this regatta and are able to volunteer on the water for 1 day or both days, please contact Dean Coleman
Boat storage is available at Wakatere for Saturday night. No boats may remain in the club compound at the conclusion of the regatta.
All vehicles and all road trailers must use Woodall Car Park. The grassed area inside the club compound is to remain clear for boats and rigging.
- 2020_Wakatere Spring Regatta_NOR v2.pdf
- 2020_Wakatere Spring Regatta_EntryFormv2.pdf
- 2020 Wakatere Spring Regatta Sailing Instructions.pdf
- Sailwave results for Spring regatta 2020 D1 at Wakatere BC 2020.pdf
Last updated 02:37 on 28 February 2021