Sailing is Back at Alert Level 2
Published 00:00 on 26 Sep 2020
Sailing is back at Level 2 in Auckland but with caution.
If you plan to head out for a sail or visit Wakatere, follow the Wakatere Covid-19 Alert Level 2 Rules of Operation dated 24 Sept 2020
- Scan the Wakatere Covid-19 QR Code on arrival
- Social distancing: 2m from anyone you don't know, 1m from someone you do know (unless they are in your bubble)
- Gatherings may not exceed 100 people in a defined space (at least 2 metres between groups when outdoors)
- Use of face masks recommended
- Follow the hygiene guidelines to sanitise/wash
- Clubhouse remains closed
- Hoses and showers are not available
- Stay home if you feel unwell for any reason
The club is registered with the Govt Covid-19 QR Code for contact tracing. Follow the signage at the club and scan it every time you visit.
A reminder that Stage 1 water restrictions remain in place for Auckland. The use of hoses is not permitted at Wakatere. Refer to the Watercare drought response
Last updated 21:19 on 5 November 2020