Alert Level 2 at Wakatere
Published 06:00 on 17 Feb 2021
Update: Auckland will move to Alert Level 1 at midnight Monday 22 Feb 2021
Wakatere BC Operational Rules for Members during Covid-19 Level 2 (18th Feb 2021)
While we will all be relieved to return to the water from Thursday 18th Feb 2021, as before, our Alert Level 2 operational rules have some restrictions for all members and visitors to follow.
If you plan to head out for a sail or visit Wakatere, follow the Wakatere Covid-19 Alert Level 2 Operational Rules (17 Feb 2021)
- The clubrooms remain closed. Locker & compound area open.
- No showers after sailing. Access to downstairs toilets only.
- Gatherings may not exceed 100 people in a defined space (at least 2 metres between groups when outdoors).
- Contact tracing is compulsory - scan the Wakatere QR code on arrival or use the manual form in the hose locker.
- Social distancing: 2 metres from those you don't know; 1 metre from those you do know (unless they are in your bubble).
- Wash/sanitise your hands on arrival
- Stay home if you feel unwell for any reason
Last updated 02:36 on 28 February 2021