2018 Wakatere National Sailing Regatta
Wakatere is looking forward to hosting a big summer of sailing in Devonport, Auckland. We have National regattas across four classes with numbers boosted by an Australian contingent of OKs for the InterDominion Champs. A great opportunity for them to test the waters of the 2019 OK Dinghy Worlds course.
The A-Class Cats have a 4 day regatta (Thursday-Sunday), other classes have 3 day (Friday-Sunday).
- 2018 OK DINGHY INTERDOMINION CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2018 NZ OK DINGHY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2018 NZ A CLASS CAT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2018 NZ FARR 3.7 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- 2018 NZ WASZP NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP
- - NOTICE OF RACE
- - ONLINE ENTRY
- - MANUAL ENTRY FORM coming soon
- - SAILING INSTRUCTIONS OK Dinghy & Farr 3.7
- - SAILING INSTRUCTIONS A Class Cat & Waszp
- $120 per boat
- Normal entry fee has been extended until 5pm 31st Jan 2018
- Late fee $30 applies after that
- You must be logged to make a booking
- Non members will need to create an account now
- Then go to Book Online (main menu) and follow the prompts
- Wakatere members will be able to 'pick your boat'
- Non members must 'define your boat' ie class, sail number
PAYMENT by either
- PayPal - online option will appear in the booking. PayPal account is not required.
- Direct banking - Wakatere Boating Club,ASB Takapuna 12-3026-0843130-00. Reference: your class – your sail number – helm surname
Any questions about your booking, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday 8th Feb 0800-0900hrs for A Class & Waszp
- Friday 9th Feb 0800-0900 for OK Dinghy, Farr 3.7 & Waszp
We will run an Invitation Race on THURSDAY 8th Feb 1100hrs for the Waszp class only. Register with us on the day. Briefing time tba. Results will not count towards Nationals.
- Thursday 8th Feb 0900hrs - A Class
- Friday 9th Feb 0900hrs - OK Dinghy, Farr 3.7, Waszp
- Thursday 8th Feb - 1100hrs first warning signal - A Class only
- Friday 9th Feb - 1100hrs first warning signal - A Class, OK Dinghy, Farr 3.7, Waszp
Prizegiving as soon possible after the completion of the last race on Sunday 11th Feb.
TURN THE TIDE ON PLASTIC
The Wakatere National Sailing Regatta is a registered Cleans Seas TURN THE TIDE ON PLASTIC event. Before the regatta please:
HEALTH & SAFETY
Please read the documents below carefully. Note that boat storage is available at Wakatere during the regatta but all vehicles and all road trailers must use Woodall Car Park. The grassed area inside the club compound gate is to remain clear for rigging.
- General Wakatere enquiries email@example.com
- Help with your entry firstname.lastname@example.org
- Regatta enquiries Simon Probert +64 21 484 656
See the 2019 Worlds accommodation list for recommendations CLICK HERE
- 2018 Wakatere Nationals - NOR_YNZ Approved.pdf
- 2018 Wakatere Nationals - SSI - OK Dinghy & 3.7.pdf
- 2018 Wakatere Nationals - SSI - A Class & Waszp.pdf
Last updated 04:15 on 17 January 2018