Come and join your friends for the revival of the Junior Sleepover. There will be, on and off the water sailing, games and adventures.
Aim: To have FUN
- Arrive @ 5.30pm Sat 9th March
- 6:00pm - pizza dinner followed by games
- 7.30pm - Rig and get ready for our NIGHT SAIL!
- 10:00pm - BED TIME
- 7.30am - BBQ breakfast
- After breakfast some beach games before you get rigged and ready for the Club Picnic
- 9:30am - finish Sun 10th March
Parents: as many of you as possible are expected to provide some help for the event. We need help to organise the Pizza order and delivery, with the night sail, sleeping over or breakfast… and better still more than one thing or all of them!
You are responsible for your children from 9.30am on Sunday, *no late pickup as the club picnic will be underway.
What to bring:
- Your Opti or BIC
- Normal sailing gear (maybe two sets?) including hat, sunblock and sunnies and a towel
- Spare change of clothes
- Sleeping bag, PJ's, pillow, camp mat (you want to be comfortable as club floor is hard!!)
- Toothbrush and other toilet stuff,
- Torch (if you are afraid of the dark?)
- Any medication (e.g. asthma inhalers?) you use.. (and parents please inform adult supervisors of any info appropriate)
- No cell phones, iPads or anything electronic
- Wet clothing bag
- Water bottle
- A WATER GUN and something to build sandcastles with!
The sleepover will finish on Sunday 10th March at 9.30am.
Sign up online on the Wakatere Website to make payment.
Deadline for sign up is Thursday 7th March at 6pm.
Last updated 6:07am on 6 March 2019