Our Annual Picnic Day
Published 00:00 on 7 Mar 2019
Sunday 10th March is the annual Wakatere Club Picnic. The destination is hopefully McKenzies Bay, just in behind the Rangitoto lighthouse. Be ready to depart Wakatere at 9:45am. Beach games and an option to walk to the summit for the more energetic.
RSVP to Bruce Yarnton with names and numbers by 6pm this Friday 8th March. We need a response from everyone planning on attending, even if it's in your own dinghy.
Bruce Yarnton firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2019 Wakatere Club Picnic
- When: Sunday 10th March / 9:30am briefing / 9:45am departure time
- How: Assemble at the club soon after 9am. Keelboats & launches should anchor off Narrow Neck Beach
- Where: Weather dependant, destination to be confirmed at briefing
- What to Bring: own picnic lunch, lifejackets, sunblock, drinks, towels & bug spray
* The club picnic replaces all coaching and racing at the club on Sunday 10th March
Last updated 01:46 on 8 March 2019