Opti Sunday Mornings are Back
Published 00:00 on 30 Jan 2019
Bookings are open for Sunday morning confidence training in your optimist. This is for the second half of the season from Feb - May 2019.
This is the next step for club members who have completed a certified Learn to Sail course.
These are parent run sessions and ALL parents are expected to be involved in every session. No previous sailing experience required. More details in the booking form.
- 10 sessions on Club Sundays - 17th Feb until 5th May 2019
- 8.30am - 11am (be rigged and ready by 8.30am)
- $150 per sailor - Wakatere club membership must also be current
- Assistance is required both on and off the water. On water - help instruct sailors and crew patrol boats. Off water - to set up and wash down patrol boats, manage clearing up trolleys from the beach.
- Please contact Juliette Richards if you require use of the club optimists. They are available on a short term basis while you sort out your own optimist. There is a cost involved.
5th May - fun morning
JUNIOR SLEEPOVER and CLUB PICNIC: 9th/10th March
OPTIMIST FUN MORNING: 5th May
Any questions about the course, contact Coaching Coordinator Juliette Richards email@example.com
You must be logged in to the website to make a booking.
MEMBERS LOGIN http://www.wakatere.org.nz/login
Last updated 02:50 on 17 February 2019