Check the Bookings
Published 00:00 on 9 Feb 2020
More coaching sessions for junior classes have opened up online this week.
- Opti Confidence (19 Jan - 3 May)
- Opti Learn to Race (19 Jan - 3 May)
- Opti Green (9 Feb - 3 May)
- Opti Open (4 Feb - 3 May)
- Starling (13 Feb - 9 Apr)
- O'Pen Skiff (18 Feb - 7 Apr)
- RS Feva Sunday LTR/Social (16 Feb - 3 May)
- RS Feva Race - see note below
Please ensure that you have a booking before your first session and don't forget to note the dates on your own calendar.
If you have any questions, contact Wakatere's head coach Lydia Grasberger at email@example.com
If you want to join us for junior coaching at Wakatere, email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about membership
RS Feva Racing - We are currently seeking EOIs for the RS Feva racing course. In order to go ahead with these sessions, we need to get a gauge on numbers.
Feva Racing is the pathway from Sunday morning Feva LTR and is primarily for U17s, but over-17s are welcome to join in the lead up to Nationals held at Wakatere late March.
- 7 x Thursday training sessions 4pm-7pm and Sunday club racing with coaching support.
- Club Fevas provided
- 13 Feb - 27th March
- Package cost: $315
To register your expression of interest:
- Email Lydia Grasberger at email@example.com
- Use subject line 'Feva Racing'
- EOI closes Sunday 10th Feb 2020
* 2020 NZ RS Feva National Champs 28-29 March at Wakatere
Last updated 22:16 on 23 February 2020