Call for Volunteers
Published 00:00 on 21 Jan 2018
Volunteers are needed for the Wakatere National Sailing Regatta - from all entrant's families, partners and from non-racing club members. We especially need help afloat as we will be running 2 race courses.
Regatta dates: Thursday 8th; Friday 9th; Saturday 10th; Sunday 11th Feb 2018
Email Commodore Simon Probert email@example.com with your preferred date and area of help:
- On water race management (mark laying/patrol boat skippers + crews)
- Registration 7:30 – 9:30 Thursday 8th & Friday 9th
- Early bird patrol boat & club setup 7:30 - 9:30 daily
- Beach management - launching & trailer help 9:00 - 11:00 dail
- Kitchen/barista/bar/bbq help alongside Shore Coordinator Penny Harrison
The regatta is open to all OK Dinghy, A Class Cat, Farr 3.7 and Waszp.
NOR and link to ONLINE ENTRY is on our REGATTAS page
Sunday Feb 11th
There is no morning club coaching or afternoon club racing on Sunday 11th Feb so you are free to volunteer. Sunday Opti C1/C2, Opti LTR & Feva will not be running.
For those involved in Junior Sail Auckland at Kohi on Sat/Sun, volunteer at Wakatere on Thurs/Fri if you can.
Last updated 22:08 on 21 January 2018