2020 Club Picnic Day
Published 00:00 on 6 Mar 2020
The Club Picnic is happening on Sunday 8th March. Please mark your calendars as this is a whole club event. It replaces all coaching and racing at the club on this date.
It's a chance to experience flotilla sailing in all club classes and for some, to experience the thrill of being on a bigger boat.
You must advise Coordinator Bruce Yarnton:
- If you need a berth on a bigger boat
- If you plan to sail your own dinghy
RSVP to Bruce Yarnton
- When: Sunday 8th March - 0930hr briefing - 1000hr departure time
- How: Assemble at the club 0900hr. Keelboats & launches should anchor off Narrow Neck Beach
- Where: Weather dependant, destination to be confirmed at briefing
- What to Bring: own picnic lunch, life jackets
Bruce & Karen Yarnton
Club Picnic Coordinators
Image: Jamie Richards - 2019 picnic destination McKenzie Bay, Rangitoto Island
Last updated 04:02 on 29 June 2020