Membership requires a commitment to the Duty Roster from all club members each season. We have a healthy number of members to form a roster so this shouldn't be an onerous task if everyone plays their part.
The Duty Roster refers to afternoon club racing only.
Noone is exempt from on the water duties. Parents will rostered in lieu of their junior club member and expected to complete a duty on their behalf.
You must take ownership of your duty - if you cannot make your duty, contact the Duty Coordinator for that date
SCHEDULE, ROSTER & DOCS
- Arrive at 12.00 for boat & mark preparation
- Check the whiteboard for boat allocations
- Sign-on on the whiteboard
- Attend race briefing at 12.30
To be advised for the 2018-19 season
Coordinator, Race Officer, Assistant Race Officer, Waka Skipper, Mark Layer 1, Mark Layer 1 crew, Mark Layer 2, Mark Layer 2 crew, Rescue Boat 3, Rescue Boat 3 crew, Finish Boat, Finish Boat crew, Beach Master & VHF Base, Tractor Driver, Results.
ROSTERS FOR REGATTAS
Additional Duty Rosters are created for regattas and they rely on all Club members and supporters to volunteer if they are available.
Can't do it without you! Thanks.
- Patrol Boat Safety Checklist 031117.pdf
- Patrol Boat Conditions of Use 041117.pdf
- Wakatere Duty Roster Policy 070818.pdf
Last updated 06:17 on 8 August 2018