Membership requires a commitment to the Duty Roster from all club members each season. We have a healthy number of members to form a roster so this shouldn't be an onerous task if everyone plays their part.
The Duty Roster refers to afternoon club racing only.
No-one is exempt from duties. Parents will rostered in lieu of their junior club member and expected to complete a duty on their behalf.
You must take ownership of your duty - if you cannot make your duty, contact the Duty Coordinator for that date
SCHEDULE, ROSTER & DOCS
- Arrive at 12.00 for boat & mark preparation
- Check the whiteboard for boat allocations
- Sign-on on the whiteboard
- Attend race briefing at 12.30
GROUPS & COORDINATORS
Senior sailing members, one parent member for junior sailors and junior members 15 and over have been allocated between five duty groups for the 18/19 season, as follows:
- OP – Opti fleet - Hugh Rebbeck
- OK – OK fleet - Dean Coleman
- SB – Sunburst fleet - Bruce Yarnton
- WS – Combination of fleets including Windsurfers - Gary Hill & Derek Snow
- AC – Combination of fleets including A Class - Ed Crook
Coordinator, Race Officer, Assistant Race Officer, Waka Skipper, Mark Layer 1, Mark Layer 1 crew, Mark Layer 2, Mark Layer 2 crew, Rescue Boat 3, Rescue Boat 3 crew, Finish Boat, Finish Boat crew, Beach Master & VHF Base, Tractor Driver, Results.
ROSTERS FOR REGATTAS
Additional Duty Rosters are created for regattas and they rely on all Club members and supporters to volunteer if they are available.
Can't do it without you! Thanks.
- Patrol Boat Safety Checklist 031117.pdf
- Patrol Boat Conditions of Use 041117.pdf
- Wakatere Duty Roster Policy 070818.pdf
Last updated 02:38 on 22 September 2018